Group Church Copyright & Public Performance Licence Renewal
It is nearly time for the renewal of the Group Church Copyright & Public Performance Licences (Group Licence), which is managed through Baptist Churches SA. These licences cover the period from 1 November 2020 to 31 October 2021.
Following are the Group Licences available:
- CCLI Church Copyright Licence
- CCLI Music Reproduction Licence
- CCLI Church Video Licence
- CCLI Song Select (+ Screenvue)
- Big Studio Movie Licence
The CPPL Church Public Performance Licence is valid from 1 September 2020 to 31 August 2021, and will be invoiced separately from the above.
Here is more information on the:
- CCLI & CPPL Licences https://au.ccli.com/copyright-licences/#church-licences
- CCLI Song Select Licence https://au.ccli.com/songselect/
- Big Studio Movie Licence https://church.bsml.com.au/
Please let us know by Monday 17 August 2020:
- For those that are already part of the Group Licence, if you need to amend anything on the licences that you are already on.
- If you are not part of the Group Licence but want to join so that you can receive a discount on your annual subscription.
If we do not hear from you, we will send out the renewal tax invoices as per the Licences currently held. Please note, changes cannot be made once you have received your tax invoice.
NOTE 1: If your church is part of the Group Licence and you have received an invoice directly from CCLI or Heritage HM – Please DO NOT PAY on their invoice – you will not receive any discounts (with the exception of NOTE 2 below).
NOTE 2: The CCLI Streaming Licence is not currently available with our Group Licence and needs to be arranged and paid directly through CCLI.
If you are unsure of what copyright licences your church holds, or what licences you may need, please contact Jenny on 8357 1755 or email@example.com, or Bridget on firstname.lastname@example.org for a chat.